Could your relationship use a little boost out of the doldrums? Then it’s time to get your flirt on! Here are my top 5 reasons why you should flirt with that man of yours:
- Flirt because it’s the stuff “Dream Girls” are made of. To a man, there’s nothing more attractive than a woman in love with him who knows how to show it. A playful, happy woman is simply irresistible.
Let’s face it. It’s a pretty heady experience when someone flirts with you. Flirting sends your man (and anyone else watching) a clear message that you find him OH SO attractive. Men are designed to go where they feel successful. That needs to be with you. So flirt with him and let him know he’s still winning your heart.
- Flirt because it’s nostalgic. It never gets old. Is there anything sweeter than seeing an older couple flirt?
When grandma flirts with grandpa to let him know she finds him dreamy, it instantly lifts the spirits of everyone who sees it. Something about it makes us feel all warm and squishy on the inside. Why? Because couples who are still affectionately in love after many years of trials are rare and we all know it. We all want to bask in the glow of such a love.
- Flirt because it lets your man know you’re still interested. When you give him that coy, knowing look from across a crowded room, there’s an instant connection.
In one study out of KU on romantic attraction, researchers found when females are sincerely interested in a man, the telltale signs include more laughter, smiling and the dead giveaway—a demure gaze in his direction. Are you interested in keeping this love alive? Then flirt with him.
- Flirt because it boosts your own libido. Great lovers know this. Married women are the only women given the green light by God to seduce a man—her husband. We should be the most seductive women on the planet!
Suggestive flirting is like making love outside the bedroom. Though flirting doesn’t have to suggest sexual intent, it certainly can for married couples. In marriage, we don’t have to worry about flirting going too far. In fact, the further, the better!
- Flirt because it keeps love thriving in your own heart. You are responsible for keeping love alive in your own heart for him. Your heart is not his job – just as it’s not your job to keep his love alive for you.
If you want love to thrive, then you must take responsibility in your own heart and keep love flourishing for him. Flirting is a great way to keep your love alive.
If you and your man are in a place where you need a relationship boost, then play with him. Make him feel like he’s the center of your world. Flirting with him will not only give him confidence, it will also make him feel like he belongs to you. And that’s a very good thing.
Stay lovely, my friend!